Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can i get the rescue rover from krokopatra?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2018
is it possible to get a rescue rover from krokopatra rn or no? i want to know before i start to grind for it once i get there. right now i am a lvl 8 ice wizard so itll be a while. if not what are other great ice pets?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
krazygumisan on Mar 26, 2020 wrote:
is it possible to get a rescue rover from krokopatra rn or no? i want to know before i start to grind for it once i get there. right now i am a lvl 8 ice wizard so itll be a while. if not what are other great ice pets?
Accoring to the official wiki, Krokopatra does drop a Rescue Rover pet. However, it only drops during the Christmas/Yuletide season. It fails to drop at any other time of the year.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The Rescue Rover is not available as a drop from any bosses within Krokotopia.

Lord Nightshade drops it however! But I do believe it is a Holiday Pet (December Holidays), meaning, you will most likely have to wait until then to begin farming for it, which will be tedious since it is a crowns only pet.

As it relates to pets, check the Hatchmaking Kiosk inside the Pet Pavilion. There's many excellent candidates there you can choose from to hatch with.

This will cost you at least 35,000 gold though depending on the pet and its pedigree.

But generally, a good starter pet would be one providing an iceblade, especially since you won't be learning the spell until level 38.