Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where To Farm Stormrider Hare Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
Hi.. I looked into the wiki on where to farm this, and am finding no updated information. In the past, this form post says the that:

Wizards who are under level 20 should seek this reward from Lord Nightshade..
Wizards who are under level 30 should seek this reward from Krokopatra.
Wizards who are under level 40 should seek this reward from Meowiarty.
Wizards who are under level 50 should seek this reward from Mika Skarka & Jade Oni.
Wizards who are under level 60 should seek this reward from Malistaire, Othin Stormfather.
Wizards who are under level 70 should seek this reward from Ptolemos, Astreaus, Mithraya.
Wizards who are under level 80 should seek this reward from Lion Spectral Guardians, Starburst Spiders, Tse Tse Snaketail, Gorilla Spectral Guardians, Zebra Spectral Guardians, Elephant Spectral Guardians.
Wizards who are under level 90 should seek this reward from Pendragon, Sir Malory, Black Dragon, White Dragon, Young Morganthe.
Wizards of all levels should seek this reward from Malistaire the Undying, Skurkis Screaming Moon, Huac Cries Blood, Yacate Farwalker

Is this still the case?

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I farmed Lord Nighshade, Othin Stormfather, and Jade Oni,
...... many many hours last year and never received anything of any value, or not the Stormrider Hare. I don't know if it even drops anymore. This was brought up last year and No one ever answered if this is still a drop or not. There were bosses listed that you cannot even access anymore. I'm personally not going to waste my time this year, unless we receive a definitive answer from KI in regards to this.

What do you say Spark?? Check into this for us? Please?

Scarlet ShadowStone