Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug with Brown Recluse Pet and Shadow Shrike (Giant Spider Item Card)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Hello,

I have noticed this multiple times while doing PvP. While in Shadow Shrike, using the Giant Spider Item Card does not increase, decrease or affect a wizard's backlash amount at all. The backlash meter does not change and if no other moves are used, the Wizard will take 30% backlash at the conclusion of Shadow Shrike. As the Giant Spider Item Card is both an attack and bubble, I'm assuming it is supposed to reduce two levels of backlash.

This bug has actually cost me PvP games due to the increased backlash damage. If this could be fixed, it would be much appreciated as the Giant Spider Item Card is one of the few ways Life Wizards have to reduce two levels of backlash in one turn. Thank you!

If it would be helpful, I can attempt to capture this bug on video. This is not a one time thing and appears to occur every time Giant Spider is used while under Shadow Shrike.

Administrator
Logan Soulweaver on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:
Hello,

I have noticed this multiple times while doing PvP. While in Shadow Shrike, using the Giant Spider Item Card does not increase, decrease or affect a wizard's backlash amount at all. The backlash meter does not change and if no other moves are used, the Wizard will take 30% backlash at the conclusion of Shadow Shrike. As the Giant Spider Item Card is both an attack and bubble, I'm assuming it is supposed to reduce two levels of backlash.

This bug has actually cost me PvP games due to the increased backlash damage. If this could be fixed, it would be much appreciated as the Giant Spider Item Card is one of the few ways Life Wizards have to reduce two levels of backlash in one turn. Thank you!

If it would be helpful, I can attempt to capture this bug on video. This is not a one time thing and appears to occur every time Giant Spider is used while under Shadow Shrike.
We'll take a look at this Logan, thanks for submitting the report.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Thanks Sparck! You guys rock!