Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Complaint: Why isn't the Fairy Jade in Spring Scroll non shatter?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

A complaint. The Fairy Jade pet gem should be non shatter, and probably non-trade like other one of a kind gems are. As far as I know this is a unique gem not available as a boss drop anywhere else in the game. Unique gems like this or any gem that comes from any of the scrolls should be non shatter, non auction, and non trade. Can this be looked at? Thanks.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
For what it's worth, I concur with this. I'm working to build a good deckathalon pet, but there are many stops along the way (as with any pet) and this unique jewel is something that would be worthwhile in that effort. It's effectively useless to me until I have the near perfect pet...unless it is nonshatter.

Just two additional cents.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
Thank you for posting this, it should be non shatter without a doubt. I was about to buy a scroll of fortune but now i will not. KI you fail to mention this in the write ups...mmm. I got the first scroll and was very disappointed all round, my opinion - complete waste of money do not buy.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
All the jewels given in all the Scrolls should be no-shatter. And tradeable.