Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea - Inca Empire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
The Inca Empire
Now here’s my idea of how a world based on the Incas could work. Actually, there also could be the Chavin Civilization and Norte Chico Civilization mixed up in there too.
As most people know, Azteca was based on the Aztec and Mayan civilizations. Pretty cool I’d say. Now if there’s a world based on the Aztec and Mayan civilizations, there should be a world based on the Inca Empire as well!
I myself is fascinated by all three civilizations but might as well make the Incas a world. Now I don’t know what to call a world based on the Inca Empire but I do have ideas of how it could work.
Many locations in this world could be
Cusco - The Main City where characters named Pachacuti, Tupac Amaru, Manco Capac, and many other Quechua themed names. Could be based on the mountainous valleys the Incas settled with Llama and Alpaca people, as well as Warriors based on animals such as Llamas, Alpacas, Pumas, Condors, Bears, Dogs and Snakes.
Machu Picchu - Could be the final area where you fight the final boss, based on the creation of Machu Picchu by Pachacuti. Could be based accurately on the real Machu Picchu.
Mountain Themed areas - Maybe named like “Cloud Mountains” where condors can be seen flying with clouds everywhere and the sun shining in the distance. Pumas and Condor characters could be seen here to represent the mountainous creatures the Incas worshipped. It could be a beautiful sight, fighting Incan Llamas, Condors, Pumas, and Bears suited with Incan Equipment.
The Amazon Rainforest - The place where Incan Shamans inhabit, who could be Pumas, Jaguars, Piranhas, Macaws, Monkeys, and Anacondas. Could have Vibrant colors like a green jungle with Jaguars and Pumas. Green Jungle feel with waterfalls and the Amazon river where the piranhas and maybe even ancient creatures like the Purussaurus inhabit. Colorful macaws fly around, Anaconda people slithering on the trees.
Icy Mountains - Now there’s been Ice mummies made by the Incas, so maybe in here is where the undead of the Inca live, with Undead Ice Mummies cumular to the undead of the Azteca Cenote. Could be inhabited by Undead Llamas, Pumas, Bears, and Condors. Not all of it has to be only undead, some other creatures like Bears and Pumas could inhabit it.
Coastal Areas - I’ve read that the Incas did seem to expand not only in the Andes but in the coast and Amazon. It said that the Incas were able to catch fish from the coast.
Inca Gods and Temples - Maybe Temples that worship the Incan Deities could be there too. Speaking of Inca Gods, there should also be Gods worshipped in the Inca world like Inti (God of Sun), Mama Quilla (Goddess of Moon), Illapa (God of Thunder, Lightning, and Storms), Supay (God of Death and Incan Underworld), And Viracocha (Creator God).
New Spell Ideas
So I guess I could keep going with the Shadow Pip spells for the fourth arc
8 Pip 1 Shadow Pip Spells
Fire - Inti’s Inca Orchid - A Peruvian Inca Orchid is seen sleeping on the Temple of the Sun being shined upon the Sun above. The Inca Orchid is wearing Inti’s Inca Armor. The dog wakes up and leaps below him. The dog is filled with power from the sun and uses his gold helmet to get the flow of the suns heat onto the opponent. The Dog straightens the pathway of the sun onto the wizard gets the sun to blast fire heat blasts onto the opponent. The heat attacked the opponent, and with the anger of the dog, the dog uses his knife of the sun stored below him and jumps and heat slices the opponent. The dog then heat slices the main opponent a second time to do extra damage while giving the main opponent a weakness.
Damage - 1395 - 1500 Fire Damage + 100 Fire Damage to main opponent + -75 weakness to main opponent
Ice - Puma Of Winter - A White Puma with Inca Armor leaps from the foggy Icy clouds on the Ice Mountain. It leaps onto a Inca Themed Temple and hisses at the opponent, turning them into a block of Ice. Once they’re turned to Ice, it claws the opponent with its Icy Paws. It then backs off and bites the main opponent you chose to attack. The Puma bites the neck of all opponents, leaving secondary overtime damage to the main opponent and overtime damage to all opponents.
Damage - 1245 - 1485 Ice Damage + 300 Ice Damage Overtime to all opponents + Stun for 2 rounds
Storm - Cloud Condor - A Cloud Condor comes out flying from the Stormy Clouds on the Incan Mountains. Wearing the clothing of the Storm God Illapa, the Condor Zaps the opponent by flapping its Electrified Wings at them one time. It flaps its wing one more time to remove 2 blades. It then flies off into the Stormy skies.
Damage - 1685 - 1825 Storm Damage + Removing all Blades from the main opponent and giving yourself a Storm Blade with + 40 Damage
Myth - Legend Of Amaru - A Legendary Amaru Serpent from Inca Mythology, with the head of a llama, body of serpent and wings, descends from the sky, onto the mountains above the clouds. It flaps its wing onto the opponent to form a mythical gust of wind that causes a powerful wind blast onto them. The mythical Amaru Serpent then steals 4 pips by taking the pips onto its tail to the caster. The Amaru flies away in the sky
Damage - 1455 - 1675 Myth Damage + Steal 4 Pips + Summon Rank 5 Minion
Life - Powerful Jaguar - A Chavin Civilization themed Jaguar comes leaps out from a tree from the Amazon. It roars and Bites the main opponent. It backs off and roars once again. It claws the main opponent, doing extra damage, while clawing the other opponents as well, making it sort of an Attack All Spell. The Jaguar then Jumps into the tree, getting a Scarlet Macaw to heal you overtime.
Damage - 700 Life Damage to main opponent + 700 Life Damage to all opponents, including the main opponent + heals the caster 500 Life heal overtime
Death - Serpent Of Supay - In the dark underworld of the Incas, the god Supay sits on his throne. Then under his throne appears two snake eyes that slither out and hisses at you with great power. The Serpent then vanishes in the darkness and makes a sudden surprise attack in mid air, biting the opponent. It drains the opponents health and vanishes again to give health back to the caster. The Serpent then vanishes to hiss poison at all opponents to do overtime damage while also giving all opponents a virulent plague
Damage - 1300 Death Damage + 300 Death Damage Overtime to all opponents + Virulent Plague to all opponents
Balance - Inca Trilogy of Balance - The Inca Trilogy consists of the three powerful beings of the Condor, Puma, and Snake. Before the animals appear, a Chakana Symbol appears like a temple. Within the power of the Chakana, balances the three beings and uses the power of all 3 animals to do a powerful blast onto the opponent. Then a animal is randomly chosen, so a condor of either Storm or Myth, A Puma of either Ice or Fire, and a Snake of either Life or Death comes out. If the Condor is chosen, the Condor flaps its wings onto the opponent, using powers of either Thunder of Storm or Inca Stories of Myth. A Puma could come out clawing with the powers of Fire claws or Ice claws. Or a Snake could slither our and use the life power of the mountains of earth or the power of the underworld of death. Then the animal disappears within the Chakana and the Chakana gives extra power to the caster of a Balance Blade.
Damage - 1400 Balance Damage + Either 100 Storm or Myth Damage, 100 Ice or Fire Damage, or 100 Life or Death Damage + Balance Blade with + 50 Damage
Yeah it took a long time to come up with it but yeah.
Some Pets for this world could be
Fire - Sun Inca Orchid - Comes with Fireblade, Fuel, and Inti’s Inca Orchid Spell
Ice - Puma Of Winter - Comes with Iceblade, Tower Shield, and Puma Of Winter Spell
Storm - Cloud Condor - Comes with Stormblade, Darkwind, and Cloud Condor Spell
Myth - Mystical Amaru - Comes with Mythblade, Stun, and Legend Of Amaru Spell
Life - Powerful Jaguar - Comes with Lifeblade, Sanctuary, and Powerful Jaguar Spell
Death - Supay’s Serpent - Comes with Deathblade, Plague, and Serpent Of Supay Spell
Balance - Condor’s Chakana - Comes with Balanceblade, Bladestorm, and Inca Trilogy or Balance Spell
Also I’m not good at making plots as I’m in mirage and have not completed the game yet, but if you like the idea, then thank you :D.
Also I did some historical research and yeah I’m very fascinated by the Incas so I just had let my idea out.
Thanks for reading this
I don’t know if KingsIsle takes ideas but yeah here’s one.