Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to use sigil/team up for Inspector Brigade Headquarters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Hi,
my friend and I are trying to collect the ice creams for Professor Zeke and are unable to enter the Inspector Brigade Headquarters in Polaris. We can see the sigil glowing but there is no X to enter or ability to use team up. This is seen on three different wizards/three different accounts. We have tried to exit out of game and changed realms with the same outcome. I don't know if this is a bug after a recent update or some bug that happens randomly but at this point, a wizard cannot go inside to do the quest or get the ice cream for Zeke.

Administrator
Sassy Rocker Chick on Mar 4, 2020 wrote:
Hi,
my friend and I are trying to collect the ice creams for Professor Zeke and are unable to enter the Inspector Brigade Headquarters in Polaris. We can see the sigil glowing but there is no X to enter or ability to use team up. This is seen on three different wizards/three different accounts. We have tried to exit out of game and changed realms with the same outcome. I don't know if this is a bug after a recent update or some bug that happens randomly but at this point, a wizard cannot go inside to do the quest or get the ice cream for Zeke.
Hi Sassy,

Please review this guide and see if there is any potential steps that need to be covered: https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-training-point-guides/polaris-zeke-q-ice-locations/