Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are best critical gear from packs? Especially for robes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
Hey everyone! I need the community help on gear info! Does anyone know whats the best packs for critical gear? Hats? Robes? Boots?

I especially wanna know if there is any packs, or IF there any packs that have any good critical robes??? I currently need a good critical robe, atheme, and ring for my fire wizards. ( all crit base stats )

I know professor pack holds good critical boots, but question is - what packs, have good critical robes?

I appreciate all the useful info!

- Cowan Shadowhunter

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Cowdy09 on Mar 1, 2020 wrote:
Hey everyone! I need the community help on gear info! Does anyone know whats the best packs for critical gear? Hats? Robes? Boots?

I especially wanna know if there is any packs, or IF there any packs that have any good critical robes??? I currently need a good critical robe, atheme, and ring for my fire wizards. ( all crit base stats )

I know professor pack holds good critical boots, but question is - what packs, have good critical robes?

I appreciate all the useful info!

- Cowan Shadowhunter
To the best of my knowledge there aren't any good critical robes from packs. If you are level hundred or higher i'd go for Darkmoor or Rattlebones exalted one, failing that crafted level 94 from recipe seller in Sardonyx, KH. Hat again Darkmoor or Krokopatra exalted duel hat. Mind you the crafted one has more critical but no universal resist, pips or shadow pip chance IIRC. Only boots are worth having for critical from packs but there are good ones to drop in game too, depending which level you are as what to farm.