Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Honoring Mr. O'Leary

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
I was fortunate enough to attend the recent KI live show, and I have to say, Falmea (Leah) was right, TJ does not give himself enough credit when it comes to his voice acting.

One of my favorite characters in this game is Professor Alhazred - strictly because of his deep Kargyraa voice. After a decade plus of playing this game (and after the KI live show), I have finally identified him to be TJ.

Thank you, TJ, for twelve years of outstanding work, giving the characters life, and creating the perfect voice for the wise krok-sage beneath the Krokosphinx!

Sparck, please pass this along to him.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Blaze03554 on Feb 29, 2020 wrote:
I was fortunate enough to attend the recent KI live show, and I have to say, Falmea (Leah) was right, TJ does not give himself enough credit when it comes to his voice acting.

One of my favorite characters in this game is Professor Alhazred - strictly because of his deep Kargyraa voice. After a decade plus of playing this game (and after the KI live show), I have finally identified him to be TJ.

Thank you, TJ, for twelve years of outstanding work, giving the characters life, and creating the perfect voice for the wise krok-sage beneath the Krokosphinx!

Sparck, please pass this along to him.
P.S.

I hope Alhazred’s voice is/was not “temp love” lol