Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Firecat alley storyline

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hello;
I play wizard since many years and there is something that always surprise me on the story in these quest:

1) Point Taken (main quest): according to private quinn quote, a fire elf named Feebo saved him with an arrow, after finding the cure for the elves disease and beaten Alicane, the prince say private Quinn arrow saved him like his own arrow saved the guard before.And Feebo apear to thanks us for saving the elves.

That mean Feebo send Alicane arrow to save the Guard? A bit weird no?actually i suppose Feebo was out of arrow and used one from another Elf,his Prince in that case.

2) Frost Knight Fight (Side quest): in this quest we must retreive the Spirit of Mukogawa, a sword, and on Mooshu the spirit of a warrior live in his sword. That mean the samoorai X Mukogawa lost his sword.
Funny cuz a samoorai named Rikugun Mikawa retreived his sword thanks to a wizard.

Maybe that just a coincidence but for me the sword name is "Spirit of Mikawa" or the samoorai named "Rikugun Mukogawa".

I just restarted a new wizard so maybe this is already corrected; but the pen and ink decoration that pierce the anna table is still here.

Tara GoldenFlamme, The coldhearted

Administrator
Stormwind 8108 on Feb 29, 2020 wrote:
Hello;
I play wizard since many years and there is something that always surprise me on the story in these quest:

1) Point Taken (main quest): according to private quinn quote, a fire elf named Feebo saved him with an arrow, after finding the cure for the elves disease and beaten Alicane, the prince say private Quinn arrow saved him like his own arrow saved the guard before.And Feebo apear to thanks us for saving the elves.

That mean Feebo send Alicane arrow to save the Guard? A bit weird no?actually i suppose Feebo was out of arrow and used one from another Elf,his Prince in that case.

2) Frost Knight Fight (Side quest): in this quest we must retreive the Spirit of Mukogawa, a sword, and on Mooshu the spirit of a warrior live in his sword. That mean the samoorai X Mukogawa lost his sword.
Funny cuz a samoorai named Rikugun Mikawa retreived his sword thanks to a wizard.

Maybe that just a coincidence but for me the sword name is "Spirit of Mikawa" or the samoorai named "Rikugun Mukogawa".

I just restarted a new wizard so maybe this is already corrected; but the pen and ink decoration that pierce the anna table is still here.

Tara GoldenFlamme, The coldhearted
There's always room for adjustments, thanks for the thoughts! I'll send this to our writers.