Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health Roll Over Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I would like to see a spell that allows you to roll over your extra health into empty elixir bottles or down the line of your battle mates. What I mean is that sometimes when I cast a death spell, I don’t really need life but my teammates do. Similarly, sometimes a life spell will give me more life than I need to fill up. What would be cool is if there was a spell (like an aura or ring spell) that allows you to pass extra life into your elixir bottles or down your line of teammates.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
AlexandriaNightblo... on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
I would like to see a spell that allows you to roll over your extra health into empty elixir bottles or down the line of your battle mates. What I mean is that sometimes when I cast a death spell, I don’t really need life but my teammates do. Similarly, sometimes a life spell will give me more life than I need to fill up. What would be cool is if there was a spell (like an aura or ring spell) that allows you to pass extra life into your elixir bottles or down your line of teammates.
There's a few ways the carry over could be done:

1) The same as now; no change
2) Make it cascade down to your teammates
3) Putting an absorb shield on to cover the extra health you got
4) Make it a healing over time for the remainder that only triggers when you lose health
5) make it refill your HP elixirs

All of the new options have merit. For boss fights, #2, #3, or #4 would make the most sense. For healing between fights, #2 and #4 make the most sense. I think making it refill your HP elixirs would require the most programming. Making it refill your elixirs is a neat idea, however, it would make the "we have too much gold" situation even worse.