Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is this a thing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
Why does storm have 5,000 health while Ice can have 11,000 health? I get that they have more damage but they would have to do 6,000 damage to be equal and fire does more damage on their gear than storm and has higher damage.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Haix0 on Feb 19, 2020 wrote:
Why does storm have 5,000 health while Ice can have 11,000 health? I get that they have more damage but they would have to do 6,000 damage to be equal and fire does more damage on their gear than storm and has higher damage.
My storm has over 6k Health and does not even have top tier gear >.< just the 100% crit 100+ damage and subpar resist, that aren't needed because even most bosses in higher worlds are dead before they can attack. I think storm is fine with their current health do the role they play the Glass Cannon, Ice has that much health simply because they are the Tank Role of the game even if no one uses it for that also last I checked with the best gear you only get to around 10k Health on an ice, As for fire they do not do more Damage then storm and their health is only slightly higher with a few thousand lower damage per pip. I have maxes of all Schools I have nearly top tier gear of all schools, and Fire has better gear then the storm and still does less damage so I am speaking out of actual experience.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I personally like how my Storm wizard is more of a "glass cannon" character. However, in PvP it can be a bit of a nightmare. I know there was talk about them changing how resist works in the game, I wonder if that would be enough to start to level that playing field.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Haix0 on Feb 19, 2020 wrote:
Because content was released over cautionary methods. My issue isn't that ice has that much health, but rather it has that much health and can pretty much do as much damage as storm.