Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think I accidently removed my pvp arena permanently

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I was playing around with the castle magic update and wanted to make it so that by throwing a switch would disable the pvp arena so I'm not always accidentally running into it but I can't figure out how to make it work again....

You must have a Castle Magic item with a Remove PVP Sigil spell in it.

Check Magic Start Detectors and Magic Timers first.

If you still can't find it, you can pick up all of the Castle Magic Items via the House tab of the Attic window.

Arthur

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
But if its removed, how do you reactivate the sigil? Because theres no spell that can reactivate it, so basically the only way is to pick up/remove the spell from the castle magic item its in?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
The Storm King on Feb 22, 2020 wrote:
But if its removed, how do you reactivate the sigil? Because theres no spell that can reactivate it, so basically the only way is to pick up/remove the spell from the castle magic item its in?
It will be spawned each time the castle is rendered. Castle magic reiterates every time you access and close the housing menu, and each time you teleport into a house.
Once the item causing the arena to be disabled is removed, the arena should appear normally.