Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

team ups

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I stopped playing the game for about two weeks and I get back on and you have totally screwed up the team up.
I did the team up put in questing and put four but ended up with me and to others. We were just waiting and waiting and waiting for a fourth. We could have just had the count down and gone in and did the sigil we needed. first one cancelled, then the other, and then I had to. What the heck was wrong with the regular team ups. If you wanted to change team ups you could have just put in questing or farming but what is the difference unless your in darkmoor. Ever heard of( if it isn't broken don't fix it.)

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
alia550 on Feb 15, 2020 wrote:
I stopped playing the game for about two weeks and I get back on and you have totally screwed up the team up.
I did the team up put in questing and put four but ended up with me and to others. We were just waiting and waiting and waiting for a fourth. We could have just had the count down and gone in and did the sigil we needed. first one cancelled, then the other, and then I had to. What the heck was wrong with the regular team ups. If you wanted to change team ups you could have just put in questing or farming but what is the difference unless your in darkmoor. Ever heard of( if it isn't broken don't fix it.)
It depends on what dungeon you were asking for a team up; some can be done with less than a full team. Those are the ones that begin a count down when someone joins you.
Other, more difficult dungeons need a full team, some boss fights or gauntlets are that kind.
I do understand your anger and frustration that your team-up didn't get a full team, but that wasn't KI fault; they didn't make any changes or "screw up the team up".

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
KI did not screw up team up. They made it better by helping us decide when and what team we want to join. Any updates from the old will take a bit to get use to. Me personally I like the team up update: It gives me notification what kind of team everyone wants. Waiting for a team of 3 or 4 is better than watching the countdown and re-start it every 2 minutes. A time clock icon tells you it's a dungeon. A green time bar tell other wizards who are looking to help will know how long that person been waiting. Hat Icon tell players that wizard is farming. Key icon tell others that wizard is doing a key dungeon. All that helps players decide who to help or join.