Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant plant at Red Barn Farm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2019
I remember being able to when I bought it, I removed them and stopped for a while and came back to try gardening again for it not to work. I then stopped for a few months and came back to end up still not being able to plant. Is there some sort of requirement I am missing? I lose energy and see the hoe animation, but soil is not appearing after that, and IDK if I want to sell the house and buy it again because it is kind of expensive.

Any help?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
cammantheman on Feb 13, 2020 wrote:
I remember being able to when I bought it, I removed them and stopped for a while and came back to try gardening again for it not to work. I then stopped for a few months and came back to end up still not being able to plant. Is there some sort of requirement I am missing? I lose energy and see the hoe animation, but soil is not appearing after that, and IDK if I want to sell the house and buy it again because it is kind of expensive.

Any help?
It seems you may have some sort of glitch. I would suggest you contact support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009