Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add robes with tails

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2015
It would be nice to have tailed robes. Perhaps add them as rare boss drops and different tail robes for every boss. You know, with how many kinds of robes there are along with many different kinds of tails, it shouldn't be too hard coming up with them. A robe with nine fox tails would be cool for a boss to drop in MooShu for example. Hey, why not even a tail that looks like a sword? Getting creative is good.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
protokirby on Feb 12, 2020 wrote:
It would be nice to have tailed robes. Perhaps add them as rare boss drops and different tail robes for every boss. You know, with how many kinds of robes there are along with many different kinds of tails, it shouldn't be too hard coming up with them. A robe with nine fox tails would be cool for a boss to drop in MooShu for example. Hey, why not even a tail that looks like a sword? Getting creative is good.
Very interesting, it could go with those wigs with ears ( or horns ).

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
protokirby on Feb 12, 2020 wrote:
Sounds like a fun idea. There are plenty of pieces of gear that give you animal characteristics so tails would be a logical addition.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I remember a spell quest for my necromancer - I had to go speak to Dr. Von Katzenstein (?) one of his comments was: "I'll send you back to Dworgyn with your tail between your legs! What, you don't have a tail? I could arrange one for you!"

Walked away from that one laughing my head off! When I told a friend about it, she said that was too bad that we couldn't get a tail.
Maybe, the time has come!