Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon seed transitions reset my castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
At the exact moment that a Beastmoon seed/blossom transitions to a new phase, my pets and castle magic actions are reset to area startup.

This is happening in my Arcanum apartment.

I have three pets that should and do move from one side of the apartment to the other when the area starts. The pets all move onto their own pet bread crumbs where they should stay put. And they do, until a Beastmoon seed/blossom does a transition to a new phase. Then the pets pop back to their initial startup location. And most of the time the pets proceed again to their pet crumbs (though sometimes the pets forget where to go after the beastmoon seed resets the area).

Problem also visibly affects prior castle magic actions. Items that were moved or enlarged/shrunk go back to starting size and location. Then the castle magic is triggered again as if I first walked in the door to the apartment, and then everything goes back to looking like it is supposed to.

At first I thought maybe there was a "restore all items" spell somewhere causing the problem (I looked). But the timing wasn't making any sense. And the pet locations should not be affected by that spell since they are not moving anywhere due to castle magic.

Eventually I noticed that each and every time any beastmoon seed/blossom changes its look, the area resets instantly at the same time.

Not urgent of course... thought you should know. (Would be nice to have fixed though since the pets are reminders for where teleporters go, and the pets don't always go to the right spots after the area reset).

Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
ALSO: In gardening mode, just clicking on ANY seed in your backpack that you may want to plant (not just beastmoon seeds) will cause pets to instantly pop back to their original placements. Items moved/enlarged/shrunk by castle magic are not affected by this.

I removed the beastmoon planters from the area and the problem still occurs (so not apparently just a beastmoon seed problem, at least in this case).