Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm and ice help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2019
Hello ! I made both a storm and ice wizard and I was wondering how to use the training points and about these two classes and general. Thanks

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
With storm you have low health so training ice to tower shield can be useful. At some point you may want to train death to feint but you still hit very hard without it. If you have a life amulet I would suggest training to satyr.

With ice I would go with death for feint asap. You have health and good defense but low damage. Again, same with life amulet.

Both if them you will want to train elemental blades (and elemental traps if you like.)

These are some of the basic ideas I am familiar with but more spells pop up after 50 so there is always that.

Community Leader
Hello! So Storm and Ice are the polar opposite wizards of Wizard101. Storm wizards have the least amount of average health (usually around 5,500 health at max), least amount of average resist but the highest amount of average damage (up to 140-170+) and highest amount of average critical (90%-100%).

Ice is the opposite, they have the highest amount of average health (7,000-8,000+), highest amount of average resist (80%-100%) with the least amount of average damage (90%-120%) and lower amounts of average critical.

Do note that it depends on what gear you have that will give more of certain stats than others, but this tends to be the most commonly used gear stats for these classes.

As for training points, feint, elemental blade, auras and enchants are all worth having. Working up to tower shield is good on your storm, and maybe a couple storm spells for your ice to do a little bit more damage, but you may decide not to focus on a secondary for either one of your wizards. If you have a life mastery, I would recommend you train up to Satyr as time goes on if you don't have any satyr treasure cards, it can come in handy. Hope this helped!

John Seablood: lvl 128 Storm

Luis Dreamblade: lvl 73 Ice

David Firemender: lvl 32 Fire

Justin Dawnbreaker: lvl 26 Life

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Survivor
Feb 23, 2020
Personally I think there's some skills you should get no matter your class. Tower shield is probably the best skill to train and I would dump all my points in ice until I get it. It's amazingly useful and I always put max copies of it in my decks, 0 cost 50% shield for all spells is just so good. You also get volcanic shield which is nice.

Feint is another one because of the gigantic damage boost. Combine with ice shield and you get a 20% dmg reduction while your target gets a 70% increase.

Then there's reshuffle which is self explanatory. Small decks are good because they let you get to your good cards quicker at the expense of running out of cards quicker. Reshuffle offsets that disadvantage. Also costs just 1 point so there's not really much point in not getting it.