Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Kiosk crashes my game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hello, I've been having a few troubles with the pet kiosk recently. Randomly, whenever I enter the Pet Kiosk UI, I am not able to exit the UI. Whenever I try to leave the pet pavilion when this happens, the game crashes and I have to reload the game once more. I have no idea what is causing this as it seems to happen randomly, but it may be a bug worth looking into for your next update.

Thank You,
Christopher Ravenblood

Administrator
bionicle360 on Feb 4, 2020 wrote:
Hello, I've been having a few troubles with the pet kiosk recently. Randomly, whenever I enter the Pet Kiosk UI, I am not able to exit the UI. Whenever I try to leave the pet pavilion when this happens, the game crashes and I have to reload the game once more. I have no idea what is causing this as it seems to happen randomly, but it may be a bug worth looking into for your next update.

Thank You,
Christopher Ravenblood
Hi Christopher! Game crashes are never fun :(. Please contact our support team and we'll see about helping you out here: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game