Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My char disappeared.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2015
I was wondering if anyone can please help me.
I logged on couple of days ago and instead of having 2 level 130 wizards I only had 1.
My storm with full paradox completely vanished.
I've been playing this game for 5 years now and even bought a bunch of crowns on it.
I dont share my acc with anyone. I was traveling the country past couple of days so I would get on from my laptop mostly.
So I dont know what to do. I've never had this bug happen
I've emailed kingsisle about it seeing if they can please restore my storm. Or do something to fix it.
But they havent replied in a couple of days now and I am worried.
What do I do?

Administrator
BlackBird Canary on Jan 31, 2020 wrote:
I logged on couple of days ago and instead of having 2 level 130 wizards I only had 1.
I've been playing this game for 5 years now and even bought a bunch of crowns on it.
I dont share my acc with anyone. I was traveling the country past couple of days so I would get on from my laptop mostly.
I've emailed kingsisle about it seeing if they can please restore my storm. Or do something to fix it.
What do I do?
Hi BlackBird,

Please contact our support team again and respond to the email you originally contact them with. They will be happy to investigate, it may have just been a weekend delay: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
BlackBird Canary on Jan 31, 2020 wrote:
What do I do?
After I purchased the seventh character elixir, I often find myself panicking because one of my characters disappeared. In reality, I need to click the arrow at the bottom of the screen to see it in the next room... maybe that's the problem you're having??

If that's not the case, then follow what Sparck said and contact support@wizard101.com

Administrator
Blaze03554 on Feb 4, 2020 wrote:
After I purchased the seventh character elixir, I often find myself panicking because one of my characters disappeared. In reality, I need to click the arrow at the bottom of the screen to see it in the next room... maybe that's the problem you're having??

If that's not the case, then follow what Sparck said and contact support@wizard101.com

Great point Blaze, thank you for suggesting that possibility.