Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

winter scroll event jewel

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI

I revived the pain bringer/feeling feint jewel from the event sometime in Dec. I quickly equipped it on my pet. It has yet to cast mass feint.. This cant be just 'bad luck'.. It should have cast at least a few times by now.. Can someone look into this jewel and make sure it is working correctly? Thank you for your time!

Historian
May 15, 2009
it is working correctly. it is a casting talent that rarely occurs, and from what i have experienced only procs if you cast a blade or trap

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Samuel Wolfe on Feb 1, 2020 wrote:
it is working correctly. it is a casting talent that rarely occurs, and from what i have experienced only procs if you cast a blade or trap
Thank you. I cast blades and traps all the time.. so i am still left wondering why it doesn't proc..

Historian
May 15, 2009
Idony09 on Feb 5, 2020 wrote:
Thank you. I cast blades and traps all the time.. so i am still left wondering why it doesn't proc..
it's honestly a very rare cast in my experience. i've only had it occur about 2 or 3 times since i've received the jewel

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
Samuel Wolfe on Feb 1, 2020 wrote:
Like Samuel said, I've seen it work sometimes when I cast a trap, but I have also seen it happen after I attack too, particularly more on AOE damage spells. Why that is I don't know.