Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deckathalon Trophy - Size

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Is it possible to increase the size of the Deckathalon trophies by 2x or even 3x each (including the already awarded Ice Deckathalon trophies)?

I loved the Deckathalon so much this year! The strategy required in order to make it to the top really tests the limits of player's planning and patience. I also love the fact there are trophies! Currently, I am unable to see what number my trophy (3rd) is showing due to its very small size. If it were just 2x or 3x bigger, along with the 2nd and 1st place trophies, It would really be something desired by all players around the spiral. This event took players who won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd around 9 hours a day for 7 days straight. Would love it if the trophy was as big as possible to reward all the hard work and dedication and inspire future players to reach the top!

Here is an image of my current trophy on a pedestal: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPZDPh7WkAMOqaM?format=png&name=360x360

As always, thank you for continually making this game a better place for all :)

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
wow this is really small..... they should make it bigger!!!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I got a trophy for getting a good place in a Tournament once... it too is quite small.

(Side note: It is possible to enlarge your items with Castle Magic. Try using that on your trophy!)