Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore Spells should be transferable between characters on your account.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
Spells like Deer Knight, Goat Monk, Pigsie are exorbitantly rare to obain, harder to craft and obscenely expensive when it comes to crowns. Plus there is the fact that rng is never on your side when it comes to spell hunting. I'd like to be able to give spells like Goat Monk, Deer Knight, Samoorai, etc to my characters of that respective school instead of having to spend so much time and effort into something that isn't even a guarantee unless of course you spend the countless hours, days, weeks, or even months trying to obtain the necessary materials to craft said spell.

You are already getting my money in the form of crowns and membership, and the grind to get said spells through crafting is nothing short of mind boggling, especially when i have to grind the materials and level to reach that point on every single character that i want to have said spells.

Even if it cost crowns, i would gladly pay to take lore spells that i have unlocked on one character and give it to the character who can actually use it.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
RT

Explorer
Feb 21, 2010
Samuel Wolfe on Jan 14, 2020 wrote:
Spells like Deer Knight, Goat Monk, Pigsie are exorbitantly rare to obain, harder to craft and obscenely expensive when it comes to crowns. Plus there is the fact that rng is never on your side when it comes to spell hunting. I'd like to be able to give spells like Goat Monk, Deer Knight, Samoorai, etc to my characters of that respective school instead of having to spend so much time and effort into something that isn't even a guarantee unless of course you spend the countless hours, days, weeks, or even months trying to obtain the necessary materials to craft said spell.

You are already getting my money in the form of crowns and membership, and the grind to get said spells through crafting is nothing short of mind boggling, especially when i have to grind the materials and level to reach that point on every single character that i want to have said spells.

Even if it cost crowns, i would gladly pay to take lore spells that i have unlocked on one character and give it to the character who can actually use it.
This is one of the two most pressing things i would agree with. the developers want to restrict which schools have access to high level spells from other schools then introduce a loremaster type enemy and drop all spells to whatever wizard gets lucky enough to earn them irregardless if they are using a mastery amulet for them or not.

The other issue is why a method wasn't introduced for unsocketing jewels. Seems like a no-brains approach to earning extra revenue instead of forcing the players to have to re-farm old content to get more end-game jewels for no revenue whatsoever short of the membership fees they might take in for the time. seems almost so trivial that somehow it must have just got over-looked. Let me keep the jewels i already paid for and please don't force me to have to pay for them again just as a means to waste more time and/or money.