Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about worlds which aren't apart of Arc 4!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hi- I noticed the curator wrote in the message boards you have decided quote: " to move from 5 world arcs to 3 world arcs". And you have also said Arc 4 would be the last Arc.

If it is true- then it means there would be only more 3 worlds futured in it. But what about the worlds that we heard/known about and WON'T be futured in this arc? For example: Yago, Alissar, Nodor, Karamelle, Gobblerton, Castle Queribus, Wallaru, Penguinonia, Tundaria, Walzakistan, Seventy Seas, Krok’s Homeworld , Sloth’s Homeworld and more...

Does it mean we would never get to see them in the game?
Or we'll but as side worlds?

There are many cool from this list of worlds I want to visit,
Pls respond.

Arcanum Lore/ KyleBattleStaff

Explorer
Nov 15, 2018
Star Gator on Jan 11, 2020 wrote:
Hi- I noticed the curator wrote in the message boards you have decided quote: " to move from 5 world arcs to 3 world arcs". And you have also said Arc 4 would be the last Arc.

If it is true- then it means there would be only more 3 worlds futured in it. But what about the worlds that we heard/known about and WON'T be futured in this arc? For example: Yago, Alissar, Nodor, Karamelle, Gobblerton, Castle Queribus, Wallaru, Penguinonia, Tundaria, Walzakistan, Seventy Seas, Krok’s Homeworld , Sloth’s Homeworld and more...

Does it mean we would never get to see them in the game?
Or we'll but as side worlds?

There are many cool from this list of worlds I want to visit,
Pls respond.

Arcanum Lore/ KyleBattleStaff

When did I say Arc 4 was the last arc?

It's not. Not at all. By any stretch of the imagination.

As for future worlds, you can go review all my Blind Mew posts on the Pirate forums. To paraphrase: I could tell you which worlds are or aren't in arc 4, but...

That would be telling.

(PS - I never discuss future worlds until they're announced. )

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
The Curator on Jan 21, 2020 wrote:

As for future worlds, you can go review all my Blind Mew posts on the Pirate forums. To paraphrase: I could tell you which worlds are or aren't in arc 4, but...

That would be telling.

Curator, you might want to respond to this topic as well. I think others are getting the idea the game is ending. I know I did when I read that thread until I found your previous discussion from 2018.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/empyrea/3-story-area-or-is-there-more-8ad6a4276ed02e5f016edeb28d3071ca?page=1

Thank you for keep us informed but NOT giving away secrets

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

That would be telling.

Ah, the famous “that would be telling” quote.

It’s good to hear (and great reassurance) that you have more plans for the future!!

We’re all excited to see what you have for us in the fall!! (And maybe some extras a little earlier... lol)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I know I'M curious...

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hi guys with the release of the catacombs ans the end of empyrea part 2 I have done some research and found out information about Arc 4 and what "Nothing" can be. I made a vid about it but I thought to share it here as well.

The Mysterious Symbol :
In the catacombs there is a symbol on the wall called "Triskele" is a greek symbol that represents 3 realms : The body realm, The Dream Realm, and The Spirit Realm. It stands for land sea and sky which composed to thr foundation of the Celtic Cosmology.
How it connects? In Empyrea part 2 we go to a a place called The Reverie which is also called "Nexus" the realm of the mind. ALSO, In the catacombs we go to a place called "End Of The Spiral" which is the edge of reality. I can tell it is the realm of the spirit. Bc when the reality ends there's nothinf but spirit. Realm of gods. Also I think this realm refers to nothing because after the end there isn't anything (there is nothing) and also there is nothing in the spirit realm bc there isn't something like normal matter or anything familiar to our world that we know there- only spirit.
P.s the symbol consists 3 spirals which in druids mythology means death and rebirth .

The druids :
They were france and Britan philosopher teachers and judges . They were mediators between humans and the gods. They belived trees are the bridges between the realms of land and sky and communicate water between these realms.
How it connects?
In the game bartelby is the great tree and according to the catacombs dungeon the druids protected the tree. ALSO in the game there is an area in the game under Bartelby which has magical water under it called Springs Enternal- which also prooves these 3 realms of body mind and spirit exists in the game . Also, we use the water from thr Springs Enternals to heal the chaos heart of Grandfather Spider. Also it is said the water from these trees are very powerful magical water sorces and the Druids used to cast special spells near it.

My theory is we did not heal the chaos heart , we only made it worse :') again. How? I think we changed the spiral balance by using the water magic from the springs enternals on the heart which also woves the spiral. Like the spiral has changed . Like something has entered it and now it's a part of it and this magic is going to cause problems . Also remember these water are from the 3 realms lf body mind and spirit . So my theory is we unbalanced the balance between these realms when we "healed" the chaos heart and now these realms are going to "spill" into each other causing chaos. And the nothing refers to a powerful spiritual magic which is going to take over the spiral and change it - not destroy it.
Since we are now the scion of Bartelby now we are responsible to what we have done - and that's why I also think Sybil calls out at the end of Empyrea part 2.

I think the 4th Arc will focus on this information, about the druids and about how we are going to fix these problems and stop it from happening.

P.s all these info is from the internet and not made up.

Arcanum Lore/ Kyle Battlestaff

Delver
Nov 25, 2012

That would be telling.

Oh I might missunderstood what you said or heard from others it is the last. I'd like to point out something since you have said it isn't the last arc. I feel like at this point of the story where it ended after the fight with the aethyr titan was a great ending to the storyline of the game. I understand you want to expand the stoey further , and I think another aec could be interesting , but Idk about more. I feel like if you expand the story again and again it will get tiring and "smeared" . I'd like the story to end somewhere , and maybe you can make more side worlds or dungeons or do something you don't usually do but includes questing .

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Star Gator on Jan 24, 2020 wrote:
Oh I might missunderstood what you said or heard from others it is the last. I'd like to point out something since you have said it isn't the last arc. I feel like at this point of the story where it ended after the fight with the aethyr titan was a great ending to the storyline of the game. I understand you want to expand the stoey further , and I think another aec could be interesting , but Idk about more. I feel like if you expand the story again and again it will get tiring and "smeared" . I'd like the story to end somewhere , and maybe you can make more side worlds or dungeons or do something you don't usually do but includes questing .
It saddens me that you would want Wizard101 to end - a game without a story is a dead game!

That being said, I understand that the ending of the third arc did seem to limit the possibilities our wizard can do. It just seems our wizard is unstoppable and invincible, given the circumstances of saving the world three times in a row.

Perhaps (and this is my opinion) in the fourth arc, we need to go on a quest to restore balance in the world. Allowing chaos and order (raven and spider) to reunite may have tarnished the spiral, and balance is way out of wack, necessarily causing "Nothing" to fear, for there is an uneven amount of chaos and order. (Or too much of one or the other.)

And... our wizard. In the fourth arc, we could search for a way to essentially weaken ourselves, for we may have become too powerful and, once again, disturbing the balance.

Don't forget the Storm Titan! What happens now? Did we kill it? If we did, doesn't that cause a problem for the storm school, and oh yeah, BALANCE!!??

I have a funny feeling that Professor Alhazred is throwing a temper tantrum, and shedding some crocodile tears with all the disturbances we have caused. But again, this is just my opinion.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Blaze03554 on Jan 26, 2020 wrote:
It saddens me that you would want Wizard101 to end - a game without a story is a dead game!

That being said, I understand that the ending of the third arc did seem to limit the possibilities our wizard can do. It just seems our wizard is unstoppable and invincible, given the circumstances of saving the world three times in a row.

Perhaps (and this is my opinion) in the fourth arc, we need to go on a quest to restore balance in the world. Allowing chaos and order (raven and spider) to reunite may have tarnished the spiral, and balance is way out of wack, necessarily causing "Nothing" to fear, for there is an uneven amount of chaos and order. (Or too much of one or the other.)

And... our wizard. In the fourth arc, we could search for a way to essentially weaken ourselves, for we may have become too powerful and, once again, disturbing the balance.

Don't forget the Storm Titan! What happens now? Did we kill it? If we did, doesn't that cause a problem for the storm school, and oh yeah, BALANCE!!??

I have a funny feeling that Professor Alhazred is throwing a temper tantrum, and shedding some crocodile tears with all the disturbances we have caused. But again, this is just my opinion.

I actually asked roughly the same questions soon after I first finished Empyrea Part II, and The Curator responded.

Regarding the Storm Titan, It may be entirely possible that we slew him. But we may have also simply knocked the Aethyr out of him and put him back into his slumber. All I got in response was "Interesting question." That actually frightens me the most...

Regarding the state of our Wizard, There are still a lot of questions there. I mean, we're effectively a demigod now (Which is also frightening) so there really isn't much higher that we can go. I have no idea here. There's no definitive answer in my eyes.

As for the fourth arc, it is widely expected to contain elements from "The Neverending Story", where the world is threatened by a strange matter called The Nothing that is slowly engulfing everything. Or maybe there would be no threat at all and we're just deluding ourselves.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Star Gator on Jan 24, 2020 wrote:
Hi guys with the release of the catacombs ans the end of empyrea part 2 I have done some research and found out information about Arc 4 and what "Nothing" can be. I made a vid about it but I thought to share it here as well.

The Mysterious Symbol :
In the catacombs there is a symbol on the wall called "Triskele" is a greek symbol that represents 3 realms : The body realm, The Dream Realm, and The Spirit Realm. It stands for land sea and sky which composed to thr foundation of the Celtic Cosmology.
How it connects? In Empyrea part 2 we go to a a place called The Reverie which is also called "Nexus" the realm of the mind. ALSO, In the catacombs we go to a place called "End Of The Spiral" which is the edge of reality. I can tell it is the realm of the spirit. Bc when the reality ends there's nothinf but spirit. Realm of gods. Also I think this realm refers to nothing because after the end there isn't anything (there is nothing) and also there is nothing in the spirit realm bc there isn't something like normal matter or anything familiar to our world that we know there- only spirit.
P.s the symbol consists 3 spirals which in druids mythology means death and rebirth .

The druids :
They were france and Britan philosopher teachers and judges . They were mediators between humans and the gods. They belived trees are the bridges between the realms of land and sky and communicate water between these realms.
How it connects?
In the game bartelby is the great tree and according to the catacombs dungeon the druids protected the tree. ALSO in the game there is an area in the game under Bartelby which has magical water under it called Springs Enternal- which also prooves these 3 realms of body mind and spirit exists in the game . Also, we use the water from thr Springs Enternals to heal the chaos heart of Grandfather Spider. Also it is said the water from these trees are very powerful magical water sorces and the Druids used to cast special spells near it.

My theory is we did not heal the chaos heart , we only made it worse :') again. How? I think we changed the spiral balance by using the water magic from the springs enternals on the heart which also woves the spiral. Like the spiral has changed . Like something has entered it and now it's a part of it and this magic is going to cause problems . Also remember these water are from the 3 realms lf body mind and spirit . So my theory is we unbalanced the balance between these realms when we "healed" the chaos heart and now these realms are going to "spill" into each other causing chaos. And the nothing refers to a powerful spiritual magic which is going to take over the spiral and change it - not destroy it.
Since we are now the scion of Bartelby now we are responsible to what we have done - and that's why I also think Sybil calls out at the end of Empyrea part 2.

I think the 4th Arc will focus on this information, about the druids and about how we are going to fix these problems and stop it from happening.

P.s all these info is from the internet and not made up.

Arcanum Lore/ Kyle Battlestaff
Hi, I would like to fix myself- this is not an arc 4 reveal. This is just some info about how the catacombs and arc 3 connect and how it might connect arc 4.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
I would say that you missed that this kind of symbol also appears in Avalon and Wintertusk. There is, as well, a different triple-spiral symbol in Mooshu, such as seen on The Gong of the Oni.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Lookit Light on Jan 27, 2020 wrote:
I actually asked roughly the same questions soon after I first finished Empyrea Part II, and The Curator responded.

Regarding the Storm Titan, It may be entirely possible that we slew him. But we may have also simply knocked the Aethyr out of him and put him back into his slumber. All I got in response was "Interesting question." That actually frightens me the most...

Regarding the state of our Wizard, There are still a lot of questions there. I mean, we're effectively a demigod now (Which is also frightening) so there really isn't much higher that we can go. I have no idea here. There's no definitive answer in my eyes.

As for the fourth arc, it is widely expected to contain elements from "The Neverending Story", where the world is threatened by a strange matter called The Nothing that is slowly engulfing everything. Or maybe there would be no threat at all and we're just deluding ourselves.
I, too, have asked questions about our Wizard. I know that our wizard can never be infused with the power of light and shadow again, for Bat and Mellori used ALL of their essences to do so. So ‘killing’ the aether Titian as a giant being was only a one-time thing.

But this doesn’t change the fact that we did this, defeated Grandfather spider and all his children, killed a former apprentice of Merle Ambrose, and killed an old death professor (twice), which brings me back to the question of if WE are the threat now, especially to the balance of the spiral.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I always thought that the Fourth Arc would have something to do with an 'unbalancing' of magic in the Spiral. Your theory has quite some sense to it. Maybe the Spiral and everything in it is slowly going out of balance, and we, being from Earth, and being the Divine Paradox (and essentially a demigod), are not affected by these changes. Let me explain.

In a question I asked The Curator a couple months back, I asked if we are basically Bartleby's Child, like Mellori is Raven's child and so on. He responded yes, we are, metaphorically, Bartleby's child. (Whether or not we LITERALLY are is another debate altogether. We know nothing about our Wizard's backstory and our origin story is up for debate.) Here's where it gets interesting. He also said that because we're the Scion, and the Divine Paradox, some of the rules of the Spiral don't apply to us. This is how we've been able to accomplish so much and get to where we are now.

This poses a very interesting thought for Arc Four. If the Sprial itself does indeed become unbalanced and cosmically unstable, we would likely be unaffected. Should the rules of the Spiral start "rewriting themselves" as it were, we may be the only ones who would still make sense in a world of disorientation, and the only ones capable of restoring order.

That's a frightening thought indeed...

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Blaze03554 on Jan 22, 2020 wrote:
Ah, the famous “that would be telling” quote.

It’s good to hear (and great reassurance) that you have more plans for the future!!

We’re all excited to see what you have for us in the fall!! (And maybe some extras a little earlier... lol)

Hi, I have never said I want the game to end- What I meant was the story needs to end somewhere, sometime.
And they can do different things than making new arcs.. maybe, new side worlds? or new quests which includes all worlds? Everything is possbile.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
If you do the quest of Old Pepper in the drains - he mentions there are 72 possible ways the spiral can end.
It's a really fun interesting quest, he also mentions new threats that might be included in the next arc, like "stargator" ak. the black hole near the arcanum.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Captain Clown on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
I would say that you missed that this kind of symbol also appears in Avalon and Wintertusk. There is, as well, a different triple-spiral symbol in Mooshu, such as seen on The Gong of the Oni.
Hey, I saw this a similar symbol in azteca as well- but the interesting thing when I searched "druid symbols" this symbol showed up. Also, there's a symbol of a god with stag horns which I found familar with the druid horns, pretty cool.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Star Gator on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
Hi, I have never said I want the game to end- What I meant was the story needs to end somewhere, sometime.
And they can do different things than making new arcs.. maybe, new side worlds? or new quests which includes all worlds? Everything is possbile.
KI has been adding more events but not everyone is interested in those.

Adding a few side worlds here and there would be nice and it gives player who are maxed and don't do the Events something to do.

Keeping the Story line going and adding more ARCS is what many of us look forward to. It does bring back a lot of the MAXED players at least long enough to run it.

There are always new players joining the game. I have 2 that are just waiting to be a part of the W101 community. I am sure others feel the same.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Lookit Light on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
I always thought that the Fourth Arc would have something to do with an 'unbalancing' of magic in the Spiral. Your theory has quite some sense to it. Maybe the Spiral and everything in it is slowly going out of balance, and we, being from Earth, and being the Divine Paradox (and essentially a demigod), are not affected by these changes. Let me explain.

In a question I asked The Curator a couple months back, I asked if we are basically Bartleby's Child, like Mellori is Raven's child and so on. He responded yes, we are, metaphorically, Bartleby's child. (Whether or not we LITERALLY are is another debate altogether. We know nothing about our Wizard's backstory and our origin story is up for debate.) Here's where it gets interesting. He also said that because we're the Scion, and the Divine Paradox, some of the rules of the Spiral don't apply to us. This is how we've been able to accomplish so much and get to where we are now.

This poses a very interesting thought for Arc Four. If the Sprial itself does indeed become unbalanced and cosmically unstable, we would likely be unaffected. Should the rules of the Spiral start "rewriting themselves" as it were, we may be the only ones who would still make sense in a world of disorientation, and the only ones capable of restoring order.

That's a frightening thought indeed...
Interesting!
I know what he's refering to- Scion is another word to a young plant.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Since it seems to be quite interesting, I'm gonna go through everything that The Curator said, that may have an impact on Arc 4.

Responding to myself: It's extremely unlikely that we'll ever again have the power that we did when we went up against the Aethyr Titan. Mellori and Bat gave up their essence to make it happen, and Raven and Spider are unavailable.

Responding to John the Pirate and Cemirror: We have definitely not seen the last of the Cabal. When they were first created, they were designed to be a part of the story for long times to come, so we by no means have been rid of them yet.

Responding to John the Pirate: The "Shadow Realm" that Rat and Scorpion mention was a place where Spider could escape Raven's wrath in his weakened state. It may be possible that we go there in future, but it's uncertain.

Responding to EXP613: Bartleby will most likely be more present in the story now, since he now has his Eye back.

Responding to Trigon101060: Our old friends Ivan and Sandiago will likely be coming back. Kingsisle's not done with them yet.

Responding to BenStormDust: The fact that our Wizard's from Earth may come into more focus in future. It is being contemplated.

(And as it turns out, the thing about some of the rules not applying to us was in response to Eric ThunderCrafter. It, it, it was a while back, OK? Don't judge me. )

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I have a question to the developers.
What can we expect for the new storyline of the game? At the end of the last story felt very walming like everything would be ok from now on . And then the weird convo with Sybil happened and left us on a weird highnote we're not used to see.
It sounds lioe the story us going to be much different from the others. I don't want to know what would be in the story, but I would like to know how would it be different from the other stories? And what can we expect from it? Thanks.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2018
Star Gator on Feb 5, 2020 wrote:
I have a question to the developers.
What can we expect for the new storyline of the game? At the end of the last story felt very walming like everything would be ok from now on . And then the weird convo with Sybil happened and left us on a weird highnote we're not used to see.
It sounds lioe the story us going to be much different from the others. I don't want to know what would be in the story, but I would like to know how would it be different from the other stories? And what can we expect from it? Thanks.
That would be telling.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
The Curator on Feb 5, 2020 wrote:
That would be telling.

Can you at least give us a rough idea of when it'll be coming?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Curator on Feb 5, 2020 wrote:
That would be telling.

Of course it is. But we can make our assumptions based on what we already know. Including what you have told us.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Lookit Light on Feb 5, 2020 wrote:
Of course it is. But we can make our assumptions based on what we already know. Including what you have told us.
Its Nothing guys dont u know?

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
It seems like every arc includes a new school of magic like astral and shadow. So I wonder if we would get to meet a new magic school in the 4th arc. Like light magic? Or trees magic ? Scion magic? Chaos Magic?