Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scion of Myth Needs to be Readjusted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Hey all! I do a lot of high ranked max level PvP and there's always been 1 thing that's bothered me for some time.

Scion of Myth

It's by far the easiest scion to meet the requirements for, and with a blade it can do 7800 damage with almost no setup.

Every scion is risky due to their requirements and pip cost, but the myth scion only requires 2 uses of stun blocks. There is no counter to it either.

Death scion requires the user or opponent to be under 33% health (which people tend to have that in mind whenever facing a death).

Storm scion requires the opponent not to have any blades (an easy counter with regular blade and also the pierce blade granted from Shrike).

Fire requires 6+ traps (fire beetle & fuel do this easily but at the cost of 4 pips).

Ice requires the user to be above 90% health (usually countered by hitting them once).

Balance requires 6+ blades (2 spirit or elementals or 1 of each which get enfeebled afterwards so there's no benefit anyways).

And the Life scion isn't really the best in PvP since it only heals).

There should be a counter or a setup that costs the user to use their scion spell. But with Scion of Myth, all it takes is 2 rounds of stun blocks (which people use anyways and costs 0 pips) and you're ready to use Scion that is doing around 2800 base damage meeting the requirement (treasure card Gargantuan enchanted).

I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on Scion of Myth and I acknowledge that all the scion spells can present issues in their own ways. However, in my opinion, the Scion of Myth is definitely the most broken by far.