Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graveyard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
I was wondering if Kingsisle will be implementing a new area on the "Join a Team" listing "GRAVEYARD ONLY". Too many times I've joined a team that ONLY wants the graveyard, or they say they will do full quest (to include the castle) then leave after the graveyard part was completed. This is really annoying and gets tiresome trying to find a team that will stay for the entire graveyard.

Please implement something such as:

Graveyard (Only)
Graveyard (FULL)

This way when a team gets on Graveyard (FULL) they MUST do entire quest.

Thank you.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I would honestly love if they implemented this, it sounds like an amazing idea and something that would improve the game further!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
How about wizards talk with each other to get that decided before you go in? Don't use team up that's just an system for mute players that cant talk to get help.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2010
people farm the first boss in the graveyard instance of this area for the athame as it's the best athame for the game right now. Asking people if they are doing the entire dungeon before downing the first boss is pointless because everybody will say yes just to start the first boss fight then most will bail right after he is done. they had nothing to lose in telling the lie and everything to gain for the speed at starting the fight.