Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[BUG] Quest Finder - Renee Wooften

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2019
Heya there! I use the quest finder quite a bit to find stray quests before continuing on with the story line. Here recently (I am currently level 15, for a frame of reference), I used the quest finder and it instructed me to find Renee Wooften - sadly, I don't remember the name of the quest (though it was my first instruction to find her).

When I accepted the quest, it directed me to the center of the Wizard City Commons - but Renee was nowhere to be found. The quest helper demanded she was there. Luckily I had remembered seeing her out by Triton Avenue. Even when I was standing in front of her, the quest helper still told me to go to the commons.

In other words - wrong directions on the quest helper for finding Renee Wooften for your (assumed) first encounter.

Thanks!

• Logan Stormrunner

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Lol. That happens to me all the time. Sometimes the quest helper sends me to the wrong world. It's probably a bug that kingsisle needs to look at.

Isaac Thunderstone

Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
Logan Stormrunner on Jan 1, 2020 wrote:
Heya there! I use the quest finder quite a bit to find stray quests before continuing on with the story line. Here recently (I am currently level 15, for a frame of reference), I used the quest finder and it instructed me to find Renee Wooften - sadly, I don't remember the name of the quest (though it was my first instruction to find her).

When I accepted the quest, it directed me to the center of the Wizard City Commons - but Renee was nowhere to be found. The quest helper demanded she was there. Luckily I had remembered seeing her out by Triton Avenue. Even when I was standing in front of her, the quest helper still told me to go to the commons.

In other words - wrong directions on the quest helper for finding Renee Wooften for your (assumed) first encounter.

Thanks!

• Logan Stormrunner
Wait, so does she have the quest in Olde town? Cuz this quest is supposed to be an exclusive quest for when WC was revamped and should no longer be available.