Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim lore pack crafting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2017
Anyone know if/when the grizzleheim lore pack spells (mainly Ratatoskr's spin) might be craftable? Theybe been out for a decent amount of time and I spent a bunch of crowns on the pack but only got the storm hammer thingy and would really like to have access to the spell without spending an absurd amount of money.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2016
I know how you fell ive already spent more then i could afford trying to get this spell and all i got was the hammer its not a good feeling i hope lore master drops new lore spells soon cause is a quite upsetting.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I also agree, this is not a good way to spend money. I have purchased more of these packs than a care to think about. I sometimes buy a couple here and there now but to date, haven't received any permanent spells. I recommend waiting until the spells are able to be crafted which i think due to the fact the pack is still advertised at the top of the crown shop indicates they are not going to be doing any time soon which is a shame i think.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
12345AIIB on Jan 20, 2020 wrote:
I also agree, this is not a good way to spend money. I have purchased more of these packs than a care to think about. I sometimes buy a couple here and there now but to date, haven't received any permanent spells. I recommend waiting until the spells are able to be crafted which i think due to the fact the pack is still advertised at the top of the crown shop indicates they are not going to be doing any time soon which is a shame i think.
Hmm, you make a lot of sense. I should've read your post before buying.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2018
Id just like to say that I dont think its fair how these packs work. Though this might be negative to the way that Kingsisle portrays these messages, im willing to risk it as my email was replied to by saying to post on the forums. I believe that it is not fair that it only takes me one pack to get the Storm Hammer spell, and over hundreds on my life wizard to try and get the aoe but fail miserably. I think that these spells should either become craftable, be more common, or I should somehow be able to trade in the fact that I got the Hammer in order to exchange it for the life spell, because clearly the RNG just does not want to drop the life spell for me.