Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reindeer Knight Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2016
Has anyone actually had the spell drop for them? (not the spellements) I'm genuinely curious on why the drop rate is like this.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
They definitely make the spells drop rate at lore much higher for it during the holiday season. I have managed to get the spell on two of my characters and one I wasn't even attempting to get that particular spell for. Just keep trying and eventually you'll get lucky.

Mason Greenbane Visionary

Community Leader
Last year I farmed for the spell and got it within about 4 or so hours of farming with others, but I've been seeing others get it within 5 to 10 runs

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Survivor
May 28, 2016
Both of you guys are extremely lucky compared to me. I haven't got it and I've been farming for quite a while.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I got headless horsemen 30 minutes in but i'm 5 hours in with no luck for reindeer yet. I hope they didn't change it so the spell isn't increased chance anymore and they wan't us to collect the spellement now. I haven't gotten a single reindeer spellement yet just a bunch of krampus.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2018
I got Reindeer Knight with my main death wiz within a few hours during the event, which is a big kick in the teeth for me cause I wanted the regular Deer Knight. On top of that, I got Lord of Night, Krampus, and Samoorai within that few hours as well. I guess the drop rate is pretty random, but as you get more spells, the harder it is to find new ones, cause less card pool drops=less chance to find any sort of spell.

The numbers exactly, however, are hard to tell. Lydia Greyrose on the message boards stated that the numbers could be anything between 10 battles and 10,000 battles, so the odds of finding Reindeer Knight before finding other spells could be 1/n where n=some massive number. Even then, you're bound to find something else before Reindeer Knight.

With that in mind, its entirely possible to find ALL spells at once, the chances are immensely low, but it has happened at least once!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2018
I got 30 spellements from one battle, and i already had 9. Pretty lucky if you ask me.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know if reindeer knight spellment drop at the moment at loremaster

Survivor
Jul 16, 2019
Anyone know where to get reindeer knight spellment? Because loremaster is not dropping thhem.

Anthony darkblood 125
Antonio darkblood 70