Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk is just to hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2019
I just don't understand how people are supposed to get through Wintertusk and Celestia. I finished Dragonspyre at level 46 which means I am about 4-5 levels behind Celestia. This also means I have about 14 levels behind Wintertusk! I am about halfway through Wintertusk by just asking people to help me, is that the way to do it? I have pretty good gear (Level 30 Zeus Gear) and just don't understand where I go from here? I get crit on to much in Celestia and can't live in Wintertusk, what do I do?

51 Cody NightBreeze

Survivor
Jul 03, 2017
Grantme001 on Dec 7, 2019 wrote:
I just don't understand how people are supposed to get through Wintertusk and Celestia. I finished Dragonspyre at level 46 which means I am about 4-5 levels behind Celestia. This also means I have about 14 levels behind Wintertusk! I am about halfway through Wintertusk by just asking people to help me, is that the way to do it? I have pretty good gear (Level 30 Zeus Gear) and just don't understand where I go from here? I get crit on to much in Celestia and can't live in Wintertusk, what do I do?

51 Cody NightBreeze
did you get the 2nd part of pig world and gator world yet? and if you need help, just asked me and you can added me too. this is james dreamcatcher. ty from james dreamcatcher

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Grantme001 on Dec 7, 2019 wrote:

51 Cody NightBreeze
I would suggest that you go back and pick up a few of those side quests that will help you level up a bit more. WinterTusk really isn't that hard but you do have to deal with a lot of Ice creatures and that can make it seem harder.

Also, check into higher level gear.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2015
For me WinterTusk is very hard but sometimes i can find someone that can help and since my main is a fire wizard
WinterTusk is a lot easier but i do think celestia is easier so you should start there and not WinterTusk unless you are a fire wizard of course.

54 Nathan DeathBringer