Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Ants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2018
Hello, I was wondering how does a Wizard that is to low to get spells to get rid of certain lvl pests, get the seeds to plant them in the first place.I am just lvl 11 gardener and I have a plant that first had Rhino Beetles. I did get a spell for that but now it has Fire Ants Rank 7 and I don't even see that in the bazaar for sale

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Tilts101 on Dec 4, 2019 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering how does a Wizard that is to low to get spells to get rid of certain lvl pests, get the seeds to plant them in the first place.I am just lvl 11 gardener and I have a plant that first had Rhino Beetles. I did get a spell for that but now it has Fire Ants Rank 7 and I don't even see that in the bazaar for sale
There is a spell from the gardener in Krokotopia called Pixie, this will stop all pests for 48 hrs. It is very expensive to learn, however it sometimes appears in the bazaar.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Tilts101 on Dec 4, 2019 wrote:
Well, this technically is the correct forum to post this in because there's a string of side quests you need to do in order to unlock the Khrysalis gardener. He's in the Last Wood I believe, go there and look around until you find him.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Forums!

A few things, pointers when considering pests and gardening:

Plants will only attract pests that is equal to or lower than their rank. - Keep this in mind as it is important when deciphering plants and your current gardening level.

The spell Summon Pixie available from Charley in Krokotopia for 175,000 gold pieces. It's a lot but still spell is vital for all gardeners. - It destroys and prevents all pest of any rank from occupying a plant the spell is used on for up to 48 hours!

Additionally, all plants have a "like" of pixies. So definitely consider training and using the spell, especially on your slower growing and higher ranking plants.

You can also try buying treasures from Bazaar if you're low on gold.