Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Pet peeve:

Please please remove the penalty for those using the team kiosk or those remaining in a dungeon after one person has initiated leaving the dungeon. I realize that some dungeons require a strategy and some schools work better than others, however, there are many dungeons where they do not and some people are just being too picky or have to leave for real life reasons when they shouldn't have started the dungeon in the first place. Anyone else remaining in the dungeon shouldn't have to suffer for one or two leaving the dungeon and forcing them to team up again 9 minutes later because of what someone else has done. The penalty needs to remain on the first person to leave the dungeon and break up the team. Really getting fed up with team up by team kiosk because of this and I am only trying to offer my help as a healer, I am not there for my own fun.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
What is the reason behind that 10 minute penalty? All it does is get people mad and not want to team up. Why should I take a penalty for someone's walk out?