Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get more spellements for spellwrighting?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I have gotten some spellements from a spellement pack from either the Spiral Showcase or Scroll of Fortune (I can't remember which) and I was wondering how I could get more?

I read on the spellwrighting help page that you can get them by defeating monsters in battle but so far none of the monsters I fight seem to drop any.

I think it would be helpful if the instructions on how to get spellements on the spellwrighting help page were a little more specific. Do the monsters that drop spellements have to be of a certain level or in a certain world or location? What would be a good place to get started looking for spellements?

Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
I wish I knew, I don't even have a spellwrighting page/tab. And no one has told me if it needs to be unlocked first or anything.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Scooter07210 on Nov 18, 2019 wrote:
I wish I knew, I don't even have a spellwrighting page/tab. And no one has told me if it needs to be unlocked first or anything.
Spellements are dropped from bosses such as The Devourer and elite enemies that are treated as bosses such as General Greyflame. The spells themselves are actually unobtainable at the moment because there is still a few bugs that Kingsisle is trying to fix.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
Cowan lifesong on Nov 18, 2019 wrote:
Spellements are dropped from bosses such as The Devourer and elite enemies that are treated as bosses such as General Greyflame. The spells themselves are actually unobtainable at the moment because there is still a few bugs that Kingsisle is trying to fix.
So basically only from max level bosses/elites.......I am nowhere near that, closest being my fire in Azteca.

Survivor
May 28, 2016
Anna Dusk on Nov 17, 2019 wrote:
I have gotten some spellements from a spellement pack from either the Spiral Showcase or Scroll of Fortune (I can't remember which) and I was wondering how I could get more?

I read on the spellwrighting help page that you can get them by defeating monsters in battle but so far none of the monsters I fight seem to drop any.

I think it would be helpful if the instructions on how to get spellements on the spellwrighting help page were a little more specific. Do the monsters that drop spellements have to be of a certain level or in a certain world or location? What would be a good place to get started looking for spellements?

I got mine from questing in the catacombs (lvl 130). They were only dropped in the dungeons though.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Anna Dusk on Nov 17, 2019 wrote:

Wait, do you mean Spellements for the new Daybreaker and Nightbringer spells, or Spellements for spells such as Fire Cat or Thunder Snake?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Today, I had spellements dropped from Loremaster for Reindeer Knight and Krampus.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Cartophylys, was that on your Balance?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2019
I got Reindeer Knight and Krampus from Loremaster as well, I think it was 25 to 30 of each reagent per drop. I honestly have no idea where I found the Leprachaun spell so I can't help with that one

Survivor
Nov 22, 2019
yeah I was opening some hoard and lore packs and got 30/35 spellments for daybreaker, it looks to be an alright spell, I forgot which pack I got it from but I was wondering how to get more, and if anyone knew where or when or what pack to get it