Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sneaky Monstrology Update?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2015
I was playing the Olde Town Sewers Dungeon today and ran into a ghost like boss. Since I have WC complete at 65/65 I assumed maybe they added one more enemy for us to harvest, so I checked my tome. Surprisingly WC is now 65/98... Uh..where are the other 30+?

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
the other 30 can be found in the Golem Court Drains. However, a couple of them are from DragonSpyre but are mistakenly listed under Wizard City.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Chris Crowstalker on Nov 16, 2019 wrote:
I was playing the Olde Town Sewers Dungeon today and ran into a ghost like boss. Since I have WC complete at 65/65 I assumed maybe they added one more enemy for us to harvest, so I checked my tome. Surprisingly WC is now 65/98... Uh..where are the other 30+?
The other 32 are located in the Wizard City Catacombs, an area that's located near the end of the game. You can go there if you've started Empyrea part 2.

Community Leader
Chris Crowstalker on Nov 16, 2019 wrote:
Here you go! https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-monstrology-guides/monstrology-creatures-fall-2019-update/ ;)

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP