Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sorry if repost... my friend cannot "capture" the Oasis beetle in Krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
i posted this earlier, but when i clicked "submit" i got some kind of error page, soooo not sure if it even went through....

so, my friend and i quest together.... for two weeks now, he's been trying to "capture" the Oasis beetle in Krokotopia by running all over it, around it.. inside it... he's found every other beetle with my help... and still cannot capture this Oasis beetle, no matter how much he jumps on it's head! this leads to him not being able to finish the "find the beetle quests" that the prospector gave him and get his rewards... any advice? help?

without death... there would be no life

Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
lol 26 views and no replies?

i'm guessing no one can help... do Kings Isle employees come into these forums and reply like they used to anymore?
or is this forum basically dead?

without death.... there is no life

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
they are 2 beetle in the oasis one like to shop the other like to read hope this helps

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
McKenzieMoonSong on Nov 12, 2019 wrote:
i posted this earlier, but when i clicked "submit" i got some kind of error page, soooo not sure if it even went through....

so, my friend and i quest together.... for two weeks now, he's been trying to "capture" the Oasis beetle in Krokotopia by running all over it, around it.. inside it... he's found every other beetle with my help... and still cannot capture this Oasis beetle, no matter how much he jumps on it's head! this leads to him not being able to finish the "find the beetle quests" that the prospector gave him and get his rewards... any advice? help?

without death... there would be no life
Your friend should contact Support for help, have him check his e-mail for a reply, they may be able to fix him straight away!
Otherwise he could try and just stand on the beetle and give it some time - it could be a lag problem.
without life..there would be no death
( Does that even make sense?)

Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
anecorbie on Feb 3, 2020 wrote:
Your friend should contact Support for help, have him check his e-mail for a reply, they may be able to fix him straight away!
Otherwise he could try and just stand on the beetle and give it some time - it could be a lag problem.
without life..there would be no death
( Does that even make sense?)
lol yes! makes perfect sense, thank you so much!

without death...there would be no life

love your tag, btw! ;)