Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kroger Jewels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
It been like almost 2 years since they've been out? When are they gonna be released in other areas? Or what I would prefer is to make them craftable.

Administrator
devin669311 on Oct 28, 2019 wrote:
It been like almost 2 years since they've been out? When are they gonna be released in other areas? Or what I would prefer is to make them craftable.
Hi devin! The distribution is somewhat beyond our control, it depends mainly on the stores themselves and where they are offering the cards.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Sparck on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
Hi devin! The distribution is somewhat beyond our control, it depends mainly on the stores themselves and where they are offering the cards.
Sparck,

I believe the request is when will these jewels be offered as in-game alternatives, rather than when will Incomm offer them in other areas.

Right now, these jewels are pay-to-win.....for select geographical areas.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
I not know why you can't add card with jewel online for all players to be able to buy it? Is unfair for player that still can't buy it. We have wait long time for this and still we can't.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Sparck on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
I feel like they should be craftable or dropped from a boss similar to Loremaster, but more rare to get.