Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 Elixir ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2015
Who else agrees that KI should make an Level 100 Elixir ? I mean just double the cost of the level 50 Elixir

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I disagree.

The game's content and story hasn't yet elapsed much of an area for between level 100 and the current cap, level 130.

A level 75 elixir? Maybe.

But, a level 100 one? I think that is too soon.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
You already have a $50 to $60 skip of act 1 of the game, so you want a $100 to $120 skip of act 1 and 2? I don't see them doing it. They have to hold player retention. not nickel and dime people. Use the early levels to get used to the cheating enemies and learn more of your school's unique aspects cause beyond level 100, theres no more hand holding.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sorry, but I disagree. That is just being plain lazy.

It was bad enough when the lvl 50 was added to the game.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I dunno about Level 100 as there are skills you learn long the way that you will need in higher levels.

I guess, though, since you have to complete it the hard way on at least one wizard before you take level up elixir, it could be okay, if you have a good memory?? Are all schools kind of alike in higher level skills, or not?

Level 75 would be nice. I'm not fond of repetitive stuff so I haven't really been playing most of the wizards they're all around level 50 hehe.

But I did make a new wiz...and it's been long enough now since I began so it has been fun to begin one again.

Richard Stormwrath - there is no way I'd pay 100 USD or more just to level up a wizard in a game. Nope.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Jeramyaisokcool on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
Who else agrees that KI should make an Level 100 Elixir ? I mean just double the cost of the level 50 Elixir
The path to level 100 teaches wizards skills, and skipping that would hinder players. I would, however, support anything that allows us to skip Celestia and go directly to Waterworks. Soooo, maybe a level 60 elixir, simply because Celestia is (IMHO) a total and complete waste of time. Although the fishing is great. And the aesthetics of the wands.

I just reached level 100 on my life and the journey was kind of amazing. It's been almost 2 years since I had a level 100 wizard-I like it!

Erin Something Weaver level 100 Life, Max Ice, with pets available for hatching and free hugs

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
Jeramyaisokcool on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
the idea is cool itself but double the cost? i don't think so since leveling from 0 to 50 will take half the time or even less ti level from 50 to 100 it should be at least 2.5 or 3 times the cost :V

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Personally, I disagree for a level 100 Elixir.

Some people; like me, grind constantly to level up and it can take months to even a year or two to hit level one hundred. Imagine spending all that time to get to level 100 and Darkmoor and getting shadow magic...

Just to turn around and see someone that is level 100... someone who has put 0 effort into the game and got to where you are by the swipe of a credit card. You spent a long time grinding and this guy next to you did it in 15 minutes because he spent hundreds of dollars.

I can totally understand the level 50 elixir, because tbh with how many characters I have (12 that are past celestia) it's gets boring doing the first arc.

All in all, being able to ship 100/130 levels of the game makes me think "Why even play the game if you're going to skip around 75% of it"

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
"All in all, being able to ship 100/130 levels of the game makes me think "Why even play the game if you're going to skip around 75% of it" "

Remember though that to buy an elixir they must have already gotten to that level the hard way at least one time.

So the person or player did play the game they did not skip it.

They just do not want to play the same bit 2 to 5 more times in a row.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
Brady FireBringer on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
Personally, I disagree for a level 100 Elixir.

Some people; like me, grind constantly to level up and it can take months to even a year or two to hit level one hundred. Imagine spending all that time to get to level 100 and Darkmoor and getting shadow magic...

Just to turn around and see someone that is level 100... someone who has put 0 effort into the game and got to where you are by the swipe of a credit card. You spent a long time grinding and this guy next to you did it in 15 minutes because he spent hundreds of dollars.

I can totally understand the level 50 elixir, because tbh with how many characters I have (12 that are past celestia) it's gets boring doing the first arc.

All in all, being able to ship 100/130 levels of the game makes me think "Why even play the game if you're going to skip around 75% of it"
how could you possibly spend months getting to level 100 LOL

Explorer
May 06, 2013
WHY? What is the sense of playing if all you want to do is skip worlds to the end? Level 50 yes. Level 100 no