Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphix exe not responding

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Hi. Today I am having a lot of issues. I was doing side quests and the sound went out. I logged off the game to see if that would bring the sound back. Now, I cannot even get back in the game because after I log in and it's supposed to bring up the screen where it says "Press any button to enter" The page does not respond. It says "graphic.exe not responding." I have not been able to log into game since. Is there anyone else having this issue? I need it fixed! I miss my wizard!

Administrator
abbey265 on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
Hi. Today I am having a lot of issues. I was doing side quests and the sound went out. I logged off the game to see if that would bring the sound back. Now, I cannot even get back in the game because after I log in and it's supposed to bring up the screen where it says "Press any button to enter" The page does not respond. It says "graphic.exe not responding." I have not been able to log into game since. Is there anyone else having this issue? I need it fixed! I miss my wizard!
Hi abbey265! We can help you out. Please contact our support team to have a look at your system information: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
May 24, 2014
that happened to me yesterday .
I just restarted my computer and cleaned it out and stuff and it went back to normal