Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon School+ Shifts spells

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Is moon school spells really that underrated? Some may agree that poly morph spells are essentially useless, while other's may view it as a fun time only cards when in pvp with friends, I for one find that unique. However, can they be made useful? and if so how? Well for starters we can shift poly morph spells into taking up your natural stats while just giving some type of minor added bonus stats towards your school such as 5% damage or resist, 200 extra health? am just guessing at this point but this could lead to new open ideas.

As for the shift spells it seems to me that its not because they aren't some of the best game changing mechanic especially seeing a lot of schools other than life that can abuse this spell for that extra blade weakness all together while removing tower shields. It seems to me that the pip cost for these spells at max level well its quite alot. Giving the circumstances these spells are able to use up all 5 of your pips instead of 3, because for one we don't have any moon mastery amulet yet, which am hoping doesn't become apart of the becuz we need it ur gonna sell it to us trend.

So either the pip cost is gonna have to drop to 2 to accumulate for the 3 pips or 4 pips when using 2 power pips instead of all 5 pips or as much as 6 pips through 3 power pips. So unless pip conversion becomes more easier accessible to am not sure how this would work out. Either way i found a way that could actually help with this current situation, and that would be using those astral empowerment spells that not many seem to care about,they actually can come in handy.