Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throw Back Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
Since the game is 11 years old- newer players weren't alive when it first started, or they were young, or some older players are just new to the game. It would be nice to have a throw back event to older items/exclusive items for those that joined the party late. I know a lot of older items have been added to the game in different ways....

Some items that I could think of hoping they would return whether that is throgh crown reward events/extra life gift items for donating/ return to crown shop on Throwback Thursdays, or even back in game as holiday drops (boss fights, daily reward box, etc. or even a promotional gift.

Mounts: Pioneer Dragon Mount, Frontier Dragon mount, Charity Chrismoose, Charity Fa-La-La-La-Lama, Charity Meowdodon, Auroch, Faithful Dragoness, Moonlight Pony, Sunshine Pony, White Mare.

Housing: Veteran Day Gifts: Commerative Statue, Poppy wreath, Commerative Poppy Dispplay, Blade of Valor Fountain, Medal Display Case.
-50th Million Monolith
-Blue Party Gift, Party Gift Wand

Gear: Silent Knight Cap, Masters or Astral Clothing, Valor Wand

Pets: Storm Beetle, Frankie Forearms, Pioneer Dragon, Danger Hound, Friendly Dragon, and Armored Skeleton

Thanks for considering!

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I agree, we should have more and older throwbacks from when the game first started out. Like the White Mare, Starlight/Starshine pony, and faithful dragoness. I've never seen the Meowdonon, but it sounds like something cat lovers(like me) would love! I wish I was more familiar with the gear in my old playing days.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I agree too! I always wanted a Fa-la-la-la-Llama, but I never got the opportunity to get one.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
An idea definitely worth considering.

Especially if these items were made available on sale.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
I agree, we should have more and older throwbacks from when the game first started out. Like the White Mare, Starlight/Starshine pony, and faithful dragoness. I've never seen the Meowdonon, but it sounds like something cat lovers(like me) would love! I wish I was more familiar with the gear in my old playing days.
Starlight/Starshine are actullay in the game as dropped mounts

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
What a wonderful idea for the upcoming holiday season! Bring back all the charity mounts, available for either crowns or gold.

I agree that longtime players (myself included) would love to see older gear, mounts, pets, and even packs, come back for a few weeks. Maybe a Throwback Month?

Explorer
May 06, 2013
I would like to see all gauntlet dungeons back in the crown shop for Throwback Thursday.