Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2018
hello! in the last 2 day i have been getting a lot of forced logoff and getting this message "could not connect to wizard101. please try again later" it never happened to me before what should i do?

Administrator
frost0777 on Sep 12, 2019 wrote:
hello! in the last 2 day i have been getting a lot of forced logoff and getting this message "could not connect to wizard101. please try again later" it never happened to me before what should i do?
Hi frost0777! Sorry to hear about the connection issues. This may be do to some regional disruptions.

Please contact our support team and we'll be happy to help investigate: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Explorer
May 28, 2012
This issue has been occurring frequently especially when changing locations or trying to change wizards. I will either get “Cannot connect to Wizard101” with the only option ‘Quit” or “trying to connect to Wizards101” option retry or quit.

I generally figure it is due to atmospheric disturbances from Dallas/Austin/Round Rock area to my location in the state. But this week it has been happening more frequently than usual.