Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

thanks KI for the new bundles in crown shop

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Just wanted to say many thanks for the awesome new mount bundles in the crown shop. My fire wizards have been wanting the phoenix for so long. One got lucky and got it in a pack sale. Now all 3 fire wizards have it.

So happy!!
Oh and my girl storm wizard on another account is thrilled with the night/cloud wyverns!

Administrator
Davidfire school on Sep 6, 2019 wrote:
Just wanted to say many thanks for the awesome new mount bundles in the crown shop. My fire wizards have been wanting the phoenix for so long. One got lucky and got it in a pack sale. Now all 3 fire wizards have it.

So happy!!
Oh and my girl storm wizard on another account is thrilled with the night/cloud wyverns!
Sure thing! We're glad to hear they are fun and useful for your fire Wizard, and the Storm Wizard :).

Community Leader
Indeed!!! Thanks Kingsisle for these bundles, I have been wanting the Cloud and Night Wyvern mounts for a while now (also need the Jade Wyvern too lol), and happy I was able to get them from the new crown shop bundle. I hope you guys keep adding in more bundles like this!

The Night Wyvern works perfect for my storm, and the Cloud Wyvern works perfect for my ice

Thanks again!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!