Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maycast Pigsie Jewel??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2017
I recently bought on of the Kroger gift cards, and wanted to double check on the Wizard101 website for which jewel is currently available. The website still say’s last month’s “mystery item” (Maycast Incindiate Peyton Jewel). Isn’t September supposed to be the Maycast Pigsie Jewel? I’m unsure if Kingsisle has just not updated it yet or what. I’m just confused on when I should redeem because I’m mainly going for the rad Pigsie Jewel.

-

Administrator
William Garden on Sep 3, 2019 wrote:
I recently bought on of the Kroger gift cards, and wanted to double check on the Wizard101 website for which jewel is currently available. The website still say’s last month’s “mystery item” (Maycast Incindiate Peyton Jewel). Isn’t September supposed to be the Maycast Pigsie Jewel? I’m unsure if Kingsisle has just not updated it yet or what. I’m just confused on when I should redeem because I’m mainly going for the rad Pigsie Jewel.

-
Hi William! We changed those out this morning, it should be accurate on the website now! If it's not still, please let us know what you see.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Still says last month Jewel (maycast Incidiate) on website.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2017
Ah, not sure if my last reply sent or not, but it still says that it is the Melting Point Ruby Jewel on my side.
Super Weird.
-

Administrator
Ah, thanks for the follow-up, we got that part fixed now! If it's still showing incorrect though, something may not be loading right now.