Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Lincoln's relocation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2019
I hadn't thought of it before, but moving the registrar into Ravenwood proper was a very good idea. I have a question: when you movie an original character, is there some technical issue about leaving his old location empty, or was there a reason for moving the Photomancy instructor as well? Thanks.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
GinGyRose on Aug 27, 2019 wrote:
I hadn't thought of it before, but moving the registrar into Ravenwood proper was a very good idea. I have a question: when you movie an original character, is there some technical issue about leaving his old location empty, or was there a reason for moving the Photomancy instructor as well? Thanks.
As they pick up an NPC and relocate them, the NPC should “take everything with them” so the tech part shouldn’t be too difficult.

According to a recent Dev Diary, they wanted to relocate Madam Shutterbug somewhere where her side quest wouldn’t get in the way of the main quest. Having her in the Commons may have pulled players away from the main necessity.

As for Lincoln, I agree, he is where he belongs now!