Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile is unfair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Beguile is a cheap spell and should be removed from pvp.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I don't think that's a good enough point to remove it from pvp, however i think i know why your upset with it. When its used from first said players can use it against the opposing enemy team and try to cancel out strategies or use it against them example forcing the enemy to heal u and ur team or forcing a hitter to hit the enemies own team. However may i remind u how useless this spell is when used from second. I can tell you what should be ban from pvp, those legion shields pets that can spam that spell almost instantly every round. But then again strategies are strategies.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
angellifeheart on Aug 27, 2019 wrote:
I don't think that's a good enough point to remove it from pvp, however i think i know why your upset with it. When its used from first said players can use it against the opposing enemy team and try to cancel out strategies or use it against them example forcing the enemy to heal u and ur team or forcing a hitter to hit the enemies own team. However may i remind u how useless this spell is when used from second. I can tell you what should be ban from pvp, those legion shields pets that can spam that spell almost instantly every round. But then again strategies are strategies.
Well I think it's unfair that someone can just beguile and then you teammate bugs and kills everyone in your team because of one spell.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
angellifeheart on Aug 27, 2019 wrote:
And yes I agree the legion shield and especially that mass tower shield jewel. Mass tower shield would cast even if your team doesn't get hurt so it's really broken.