Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber Estates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Is it possible to transfer the Amber Estate from the Hive Bundle between characters on the same account and if so is there anything special one needs to do so it can go into the shared bank?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
ClowngirlYuki on Aug 24, 2019 wrote:
Is it possible to transfer the Amber Estate from the Hive Bundle between characters on the same account and if so is there anything special one needs to do so it can go into the shared bank?
Yes!!!

Thanks to an old CM (Professor Greyrose) This became available a few years back!!

A few things to keep in mind before you can transfer.
  • The home must be cleared of any pets and mounts.
  • The home must be cleared of non tradable items
  • Once you transfer the house in the Shared Bank, you can not do it again for 90 days.

Good Luck!!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Blaze03554 on Aug 26, 2019 wrote:
Yes!!!

Thanks to an old CM (Professor Greyrose) This became available a few years back!!

A few things to keep in mind before you can transfer.
  • The home must be cleared of any pets and mounts.
  • The home must be cleared of non tradable items
  • Once you transfer the house in the Shared Bank, you can not do it again for 90 days.

Good Luck!!

Great post

Another thing to mention is that the character taking it out of the bank must have a house slot available. If you used an additional housing elixir to redeem the house originally the extra slot stays with the character you redeemed it on and does not move with the house. Make sure your wizard has a slot free

I don't think we can have more than one house in the shared bank at a time either so you can't just swap two via the shared bank.

I don't think wizards under level 15 can take a house out of the shared bank either.

If you try to put it into the shared bank and it says you can't, go and look around again to find the no-trade item you've missed - wands on walls can be missed easily. Don't panic and start digging up plants etc...they can be traded

I hope this helps!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 27, 2019 wrote:
Great post

Another thing to mention is that the character taking it out of the bank must have a house slot available. If you used an additional housing elixir to redeem the house originally the extra slot stays with the character you redeemed it on and does not move with the house. Make sure your wizard has a slot free

I don't think we can have more than one house in the shared bank at a time either so you can't just swap two via the shared bank.

I don't think wizards under level 15 can take a house out of the shared bank either.

If you try to put it into the shared bank and it says you can't, go and look around again to find the no-trade item you've missed - wands on walls can be missed easily. Don't panic and start digging up plants etc...they can be traded

I hope this helps!
Just one small correction.

You can take a home out of the shared bank at any level. This purpose was made so you don’t have to force your Wizard to level up just to remove it.

Say I had two Wizards, one is level 100 the other is level 5. It would be kind of aggravating that I would have to level up my 5 to 15 to take a house out... Because if I were to take the house back out on my level 100, the 90 day countdown would begin.

Hope I made sense lol

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Blaze03554 on Aug 28, 2019 wrote:
Just one small correction.

You can take a home out of the shared bank at any level. This purpose was made so you don’t have to force your Wizard to level up just to remove it.

Say I had two Wizards, one is level 100 the other is level 5. It would be kind of aggravating that I would have to level up my 5 to 15 to take a house out... Because if I were to take the house back out on my level 100, the 90 day countdown would begin.

Hope I made sense lol

Thanks for the correction, they must have changed that

I passed houses when I deleted a wizard and there was one still in the shared bank but I had to level up to 15 to remove it and pass the other houses to her too. That was a few years ago though so maybe it's been changed since then. Thanks for letting us all know

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Thanks for letting people know houses can be traded, I didn't know that and deleted the house with the char. Thanks nightwolf

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010