Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Audio Control

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I like how the audio can be adjusted in terms of music, sound effects, and voice, it's super helpful. However as a content creator and player with friends, I have trouble adjusting audio all together to balance with everything else. An idea I had to remove this issue is by adding an "Overall Sound" adjustment setting that doesn't affect the other sound options, only increases or decreases the audio all together. A general sound option. What do you think?

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Administrator
iWhiteTiger93 on Aug 17, 2019 wrote:
I like how the audio can be adjusted in terms of music, sound effects, and voice, it's super helpful. However as a content creator and player with friends, I have trouble adjusting audio all together to balance with everything else. An idea I had to remove this issue is by adding an "Overall Sound" adjustment setting that doesn't affect the other sound options, only increases or decreases the audio all together. A general sound option. What do you think?
I think this is a solid idea, and something many other games do. I'm not quite sure if our game can still do it, but I'll let the team know of the interest!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
I believe we should have this option and it would be called “Master volume” because it’s in pirate101 already

Community Leader
Sparck on Aug 19, 2019 wrote:
I think this is a solid idea, and something many other games do. I'm not quite sure if our game can still do it, but I'll let the team know of the interest!
Ok, thanks Sparck!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!