Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing XP While Questing With High Levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2018
Hello, I'm a lv 32 Death Wizard. yesterday I got some lv. 40-110 wizards to go through Aquila with me. I had just unlocked it so I'd never even used the chariot on this wizard before I did the quests with friends. They had done it before and therefore went through pretty quickly. they did a lot of the talking to people and actually killing the bosses, however I was a part of each battle, casting spells as well. I was playing each position on at least one boss in the dungeon. We even did the secret boss.

My issue is I didn't gain any experience points at all for the first few bosses, despite it being my first time battling them. I received around 8 total experience for defeating Apollo, and 6 for one other boss. I did get around 8k experience for Zeus, however for the secret boss I only got 12.

I understand defeating enemies doesn't offer much experience to begin with, however I've looked at these quests on this forum and they should've given me 8k each, not just for Zeus, and I'm feeling cheated out of something that should've leveled my wizard up way more than it did (again i gained less than 9k experience for the entire dungeon)

I'm just wondering what could've caused this? I don't think the people I was questing with would've affected my xp even though they had done it before, and although I'd like to go back and get the points I know that going back a second time would only offer me half of what I should've gotten anyway. My only other option would be to start on a whole new wizard again which could take weeks. Does anyone know if I can get my points at all or is it just a lost cause? Has this happened to anyone else?