Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Lighting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2019
Been working on decorating around my castle recently, and i think it would add a very nice level of customization to be able to adjust the lighting in different rooms. Some of the ideas i have for decorating are a nice work, but when finished it just does not seem right due to some of the harshness of some of the lighting throwing off, or completely negating the look i'm going for.
Some sort of light adjuster in the placing object menu (or anywhere really) would be phenomenal.

Another way to go would be if their was a touch of reality in housing to where the default lighting most places was low and light sources, (such as candles, fires, etc) would provide light depending on where you place it.

Either one or both of those ideas, or maybe even some other idea would be nice to have i think, and just to add another touch of your own personal look to your castle.

Administrator
Brownphish15004 on Aug 12, 2019 wrote:
Been working on decorating around my castle recently, and i think it would add a very nice level of customization to be able to adjust the lighting in different rooms. Some of the ideas i have for decorating are a nice work, but when finished it just does not seem right due to some of the harshness of some of the lighting throwing off, or completely negating the look i'm going for.
Some sort of light adjuster in the placing object menu (or anywhere really) would be phenomenal.

Another way to go would be if their was a touch of reality in housing to where the default lighting most places was low and light sources, (such as candles, fires, etc) would provide light depending on where you place it.

Either one or both of those ideas, or maybe even some other idea would be nice to have i think, and just to add another touch of your own personal look to your castle.
Thanks for proposing a few different alternatives here for us to consider! It helps to not only know what's wrong or not finely tuned, but how we might be able to go about making it better.