Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"X to interact" prompt not showing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2019
When I finish a pet game and press the "play again" button, or press any button that returns me to a menu, the menu sometimes won't pop up. Either walking away and walking back again, or pressing x will make the menu pop up. If I were to press X, the "X to interact" prompt would then not pop up for anything. It would stay like this until I restarted the game. Quitting to character select and playing again doesn't fix it.

Administrator
floofness on Aug 11, 2019 wrote:
When I finish a pet game and press the "play again" button, or press any button that returns me to a menu, the menu sometimes won't pop up. Either walking away and walking back again, or pressing x will make the menu pop up. If I were to press X, the "X to interact" prompt would then not pop up for anything. It would stay like this until I restarted the game. Quitting to character select and playing again doesn't fix it.
Thanks floofness for reporting this issue! Please also send a notice to our support team: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game