Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Music and Sound Effects

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
This isn't really about Wizard City but I didn't know where else to say it. Is there any way that you can change your account settings to have the old sound effects for the spells, like you can put the art in classic mode? The new ones are pretty cool, I guess. I just really like all the nostalgia and I don't really get it with the new stuff.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
impossibuddy on Aug 9, 2019 wrote:
This isn't really about Wizard City but I didn't know where else to say it. Is there any way that you can change your account settings to have the old sound effects for the spells, like you can put the art in classic mode? The new ones are pretty cool, I guess. I just really like all the nostalgia and I don't really get it with the new stuff.
I agree. Plus, I've noticed now there is no sound when I use my wand spell to attack during a battle. I was helping my daughter with a battle and noticed her wand attack didn't make the usual sound either. Is this a glitch or intentional?